Advising The College-Bound Student-Athlete
3 Reasons why YOU need to sign up for this program NOW . . . .
Who Will Benefit?
- Well established counselors have lots of experience, but frequently a limited amount of training or expertise to effectively help athletes with their recruiting activities
- New counselors just entering the profession; likely have very little, or no formal education at all in advising athletes
- All other counselors, plus coaches and parents – If you have a sincere desire to help athletes but need training in the techniques, please join us.
Who Should Enroll?
- Counseling student-athletes is a niche market. There is a huge need and demand by athletes, but a very small supply of qualified counselors to serve them. This equates to significant revenue opportunities for counselors! Interested?
- You will have a more comprehensive set of counseling skills than those possessed by your peers.
- You may be able to help your student-athletes to be accepted to more colleges as well as receive more significant “financial packages” than if they were just applying in the status of a “student”.
Hot Topics Include:
- How to conduct a highly effective initial consultation with your athlete’s family
- The secrets to identifying the best “target schools” for your student-ATHLETE!
- The critical importance of proper “timing” and the Ivy League Academic Index for your high academic athletes
Continue down the page to view the 11-session course syllabus
COURSE FORMAT - Self-Paced for your Convenience!
Each session we take an in-depth look at the process of successfully counseling a student-athlete from your first contact with the family all the way through signing a National Letter of Intent. Our 11-session webinar series includes:
- Exclusive content and resources available on our secure online classroom
- “Advising the College-Bound Student-Athlete” Counselor’s Manual written specifically for high school and independent counselors. The manual complements the presentation topics.
- Recorded webinar presentations provide an interactive and engaging educational environment.
- Each participant is entitled to 30 minutes of personalized Q&A time with the presenters for "quick questions" and "quick answers". In addition, we include written Q&A from earlier sessions.
- Webinar recordings will be available to view 24/7 so you can watch them when it is convenient for you and advance through the material at your own pace depending on your available time and client needs. Enrollment is valid for 120 days after purchase.