3 Reasons why YOU need to sign up for this program NOW . . . .
Who Will Benefit?
- Well established counselors have lots of experience, but frequently a limited amount of training or expertise to effectively help athletes with their recruiting activities
- New counselors just entering the profession; likely have very little, or no formal education at all in advising athletes
- All other counselors, plus coaches and parents – If you have a sincere desire to help athletes but need training in the techniques, please join us.
Who Should Enroll?
- Counseling student-athletes is a niche market. There is a huge need and demand by athletes, but a very small supply of qualified counselors to serve them. This equates to significant revenue opportunities for counselors! Interested?
- You will have a more comprehensive set of counseling skills than those possessed by your peers.
- You may be able to help your student-athletes to be accepted to more colleges as well as receive more significant “financial packages” than if they were just applying in the status of a “student”.
Hot Topics Include:
- How to conduct a highly effective initial consultation with your athlete’s family
- The secrets to identifying the best “target schools” for your student-ATHLETE!
- The critical importance of proper “timing” and the Ivy League Academic Index for your high academic athletes
Continue down the page to view the 11-session course syllabus
COURSE FORMAT - Self-Paced for your Convenience!
Each session we take an in-depth look at the process of successfully counseling a student-athlete from your first contact with the family all the way through signing a National Letter of Intent. Our 11-session webinar series includes:
- Exclusive content and resources available on our secure online classroom
- “Advising the College-Bound Student-Athlete” Counselor’s Manual written specifically for high school and independent counselors. The manual complements the presentation topics.
- Recorded webinar presentations provide an interactive and engaging educational environment. We include the Q&A from the live sessions recorded during the Summer 2017 at the end of each recording.
- Since the Fall Series is "recording only", each participant is entitled to 30 minutes of personalized Q&A time with the presenters for "quick questions" and "quick answers".
- Webinar recordings will be available to view 24/7 so you can watch them when it is convenient for you and advance through the material at your own pace depending on your available time and client needs.